MetaWin 2 Updates
Any software updates will be posted on this page, along with information on how to obtain
updated executable files.
Click here to download the latest
- Click on the above link to download the udpater (
- Run the program
- The updater will list the currently installed versions of MetaWin and MetaCalc on your computer as well as the
available updates. If an update is available, press the
Update button to finish updating MetaWin. If no update is
- You must have a valid registered version of MetaWin 2 installed on your computer for this update to work.
- MetaWin 22.214.171.124 (February 12, 2007)
- Work around for a problem in the maximum amount of data which can be imported
that only appears to manifest for users running Windows XP service pack 2
under certain non-US versions of Windows.
- A few other very minor bug fixes
- MetaWin 2.1.4 / MetaCalc 1.0.3 (Never officially released)
- Minor non-computational bug fixes
- Version 2.1.3 (March 13, 2002)
- Fixed a bug where studies with blank cells in category columns were
improperly being eliminated from analyses
- Fixed a broken menu item in the plot menu
- Version 2.1.2 (February 16, 2002)
- Fixed a bug in plotting the results of a continuous (regression) analysis.
Under certain circumstances, points were occasionally ommited from the
plots (although not the analysis)
- Version 2.1.1 / MetaCalc 1.0.2 (February 1, 2002)
- Added the ability to save data in Excel 2.0 and Lotus 1.0 formats
- Fixed storage of serial number and customized information for better use on NT systems
- Fixed error when reading Excel97+ files from far East versions of Excel (e.g., Japan)
- MetaCalc: Fixed some erroneous button hints
- Version 2.0.2 (February 6, 2001)
- Corrected bug when trying to read Excel97+ files with more than ~1300 strings
- Made small improvement when saving data as tab or comma delimited format
- Version 2.0.1 (December 1999)
See also Corrections/Errata
Return to the MetaWin Home Page
Revised by Michael S. Rosenberg, 12 February, 2007.