MetaWin 2 Demo
A demo version of MetaWin 2 is now available for downloading.
It is designed
to give you an idea of how the program works and its capabilities.
A few features
have been turned off in the demo and there is a restriction on the
maximum number of studies which can be analyzed (in the full version
there is no data limit).
The demo may be downloaded as a zipfile. It contains the executable, a
sample data file, and a text file with some information abou the demo.
Features which have been left out/turned off of the demo version
- No MetaCalc program
- Will not perform a continuous variable meta-analysis (i.e. regression)
- Will not perform a cumulative meta-analysis
- Will not Copy/Save/Print graphs
- Will not Copy/Save/Print output
- No recently used file list
- MetaWin does not remember various customizations (e.g. colors, decimal places)
- Will not run an analysis on more than 15 studies
Return to the MetaWin Home Page
Revised by Michael S. Rosenberg, 31 May, 2000.